Develops financial well-being of the organization by providing financial projections and accounting services; oversee budgeting, financial forecasting, cash flow for administration, existing programs, and proposed new sites.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Financial Planning
- Managing Profitability
- Strategic Planning
- Vision & Quality Management
- Promoting Process Improvement
- Developing Budgets
- Monitors financial performance
- Ensures monthly bills are paid on time
- Maintains reserve for emergencies, taxes, insurance premiums, and etc.
- Accomplishes financial and organization mission by completing related results as needed.