- Copyright. All editorial content and graphics on this site are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied without the express permission of Childcare Careers @ Swr, a wholly owned property of Staffing within Reach, (Childcare Careers @ Swr) which reserves all rights. Re-use of any of Childcare Careers @ Swr’s editorial content and graphics on-line for any purpose is strictly prohibited. The materials from Childcare Careers @ Swr’s sites are available for informational and non-commercial uses off-line only, provided the content and/or graphics are not modified in any way, all copyright and other notices on any copy are retained, and permission is granted by Childcare Careers @ Swr. Permission to use Childcare Careers @ Swr content is granted on a case-by-case basis. Childcare Careers @ Swr welcomes requests. Please direct your inquiries to email@example.com. DO NOT copy or adapt the HTML that Childcare Careers @ Swr creates to generate pages. It also is covered by Childcare Careers @ Swr’s copyright. The “look” and “feel” of Childcare Careers @ Swr sites also are Childcare Careers @ Swr trademarks. This includes Childcare Careers @ Swr’s color combinations, button shapes, layout, and all other graphical elements.
- Trademarks. Among the trademarks and service marks owned by Childcare Careers @ Swr, are Childcare-Careers.com and the respective logos of all the sites. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
- Responsibility. Childcare Careers @ Swr does not monitor this Site at all times, but reserves the right to do so. We take no responsibility for any material input by others and not posted by Childcare Careers @ Swr. User acknowledges and agrees that user is solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by the user on our site. Employers are solely responsible for their postings in our job database. We are not responsible for the content of any other Web Sites linked to our site. Links are provided as Internet navigation tools only. Childcare Careers @ Swr does not warrant or guarantee that a resume or job description shall be viewed by any specific number of users, or that it will be viewed by any specific user.
- Acceptable Site Use
- Specific Prohibited Uses. The Childcare Careers @ Swr Site may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and employers seeking employees. Childcare Careers @ Swr specifically prohibits any use of this Site, and requires all users to agree not to use this Site, for any of the following: (i) Do Not post to our Site, any incomplete, false or inaccurate resume information or information which is not your own accurate resume (living individual seeking employment on a full-time or part-time basis on his or her own behalf). Do not post non-resume information such as opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise. (ii) Do Not respond to any employment opportunity in our job database for any reason except to apply for the job. Communications soliciting the employer’s business by our competitors are prohibited. (iii) Do Not print out or otherwise copy or use any personally identifiable information about employees or business information about employers. Unsolicited e-mail, telephone calls, mailings or other contacts to posting individuals and companies are prohibited. (iv) The posting of false or misleading jobs or the posting of jobs that are “scraped” or “wrapped” from other sites is prohibited without written permission from Childcare Careers @ Swr. (v) Accessing, viewing, scraping or wrapping any part of our site by manual, automated, or robotic electronic processes designed to collect or compile this data for any purpose, including mining this data for your own personal or commercial purposes is prohibited without prior permission from Childcare Careers @ Swr.
- Paid Resume Search. Employers can purchase a resume search subscription at Childcare Careers @ Swrs current rates.
- Web Site Security Rules. Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of Childcare Careers @ Swr, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which such user is not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”, or (d) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Childcare Careers @ Swr will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
- General Rules. Users may not use this Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libelous, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
- Violation of Terms. Any user which Childcare Careers @ Swr determines to have violated any element of these Acceptable Site Use Rules may receive a written warning, and will be subject at our discretion to a temporary suspension of service pending such user’s agreement in writing to refrain from any further violations; provided, however, that if we deem it necessary, we may immediately suspend or terminate such user’s service without issuing such a warning. Users which we determine to have committed a second violation of any element of these Acceptable Site Use Rules shall be subject to immediate suspension or termination of services without further notice. Furthermore, users who violate these Acceptable Job Posting Rules agree to pay Childcare Careers @ Swr a fine of $500 for each job posting found to be in violation of said rules. Violators further agree that all disputes will be litigated in, governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Mississippi, and shall be binding upon the parties in the United States and worldwide.
- Privacy. Personally identifiable information posted to the Site is not confidential and may be viewed by us and anyone with access to the Site. We may use the information to contact you about our employment services. Childcare Careers @ Swr cannot police or enforce its rules against all third party users. You should communicate with the user if you object to being contacted and want to restrict or stop their use. If you want Childcare Careers @ Swr to remove your resume or to cease any other use of personally identifiable information, you should send us a specific request by certified mail or by regular mail clearly marked “Privacy-Urgent”, in either case, addressed as follows: 12 Riviera Drive, Hattiesburg, MS 39402. You may send your request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org but due to the volume of e-mail we receive, it may not secure prompt attention.
- Use by Minors. The vast majority of employment opportunities on Childcare Careers @ Swr are intended for adults. Users between the ages of 16 and 18 should be certain they ask their parent’s consent before using our services or otherwise providing any personally identifiable information.
- Disclaimer. You use this Site at your own risk. THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, Childcare Careers @ Swr AND Staffing within Reach. AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Childcare Careers @ Swr DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIAL WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Childcare Careers @ Swr DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE MATERIAL IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT Childcare Careers @ Swr) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
- Childcare Careers @ Swr retains the right to revise these rules at any time without notification.
All Staffing within Reach (SwR) sites are dedicated to creating the most efficient path to your online job search. However, as with any online venue, you assume the added risk of making your personal information available to those outside the scope of your intentions.
We definitely want you to feel comfortable and at home as you browse jobs and provide us with any information necessary to accommodate your search, but we cannot provide a 100% guarantee that the information given to us through our sites won’t inadvertently end up in the wrong hands. As you may know, nothing is totally private on the internet.